In 1957, Don & Pat Bornhorst opened Bornhorst Printing Company. They took pride in their quality product and customer service; standards that the Bornhorst Printing Company continues to this day.
Bornhorst Printing, like many companies, started small. The first office location was in an 800 square foot section of PROVICO’s (now Hubbard Feeds) basement. With Don, and later some of the children handling the printing and his wife taking care of the accounting and typesetting, Bornhorst Printing was & still is truly a family business. After Don’s passing in 1987 his son Glenn took over the printing, keeping to his father’s standards of quality and customer service. In 1992, after his mother’s passing, Glenn purchased and became official owner of Bornhorst Printing Company. Since 1987, he has strived to expand the business, adding equipment, employees and customers. In 1996 he moved the business out of its long time home to its current location to support his growing business. This growth necessitated an expansion of the current location in 2006. Even as the business continues to grow, Bornhorst Printing Company continues to strive to maintain high standards for its printing and customer service.
Through the growth and expansion Bornhorst Printing Company remains a family owned business with two generations of family members currently working the business. Glenn’s wife Terri does the accounting, Glenn’s brother, Gary, is in production and sales, and his oldest daughter, Krista, handles clothing and graphic design.